Red Noses!

Red Noses!
7/23/09-7/26/09

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Big Week: Tonight We Open!

My eyes are itchy and struggling to stay open. I only got 6 hours of very interrupted sleep last night. We ended rehearsal at 11 (or so) last night. When there are still things to do it is so hard to let go and say, Ok, let's go home. I believe it is the plight of the artist never to be completely satisfied. I think that is what makes being an artist so consuming - there is always something more. 10 hours to go and so many little details to touch. I am confident though, that with the life an audience brings to a show, this one will be stellar.

Be sure you DO NOT miss this show! It plays for one weekend only.

(Tonight) Thursday 7:30
Friday 7:30
Saturday 7:30
Sunday 3:00

On the New England Youth Theatre stage, 100 Flat St., Brattleboro, VT.

Get your tickets ($12/$9) online at www.neyt.org or at the door.

For Free Tickets sign up as an usher/concession sales person, we are still seeking a few! E-mail me at jcallahan.84@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment